microsoft genuine advantage validation tool ( kb892130)
Brock Bailey
2005-07-30 05:40:21 UTC
the new program to check your computer for software which arn't origional
copies

is called : microsoft genuine advantage validation tool ( kb892130)

However if you restore your computer back two days this removes this program
and since they have changed the updates ..you have to valadate your computer
before you can get any updates too...but I'am waiting to see what happens.It
requires to valadate your computer before you get updates of programs and
blocks all copied microsoft programs and multi lic software and will not let
you update them.

Brock Bailey
Victoria BC Canada
pcbutts1
2005-07-30 06:44:47 UTC
Post by Brock Bailey
the new program to check your computer for software which arn't
origional copies is called : microsoft genuine advantage validation tool (
kb892130) However if you restore your computer back two days this removes
this program and since they have changed the updates ..you have to
valadate your computer before you can get any updates
too...but I'am waiting to see what happens.It requires to
valadate your computer before you get updates of programs and blocks all
copied microsoft programs and multi lic software and will not let you
update them.
Prove I can get any updates too...but i'am waiting to see what happens.it
requires to valadate my computer before I get updates of programs and blocks
all copied microsoft programs and multi lic software and won't let me update
them.
Canada? Brrr.
c***@hotmail.com
2006-03-12 03:19:41 UTC
open internet explorer
click tools
select "manage add-ons"
select "Add-ons that have been usedby Internet Explorer"
disable the add-on for microsoft genuine advantage validation.

Now update windows.On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 05:40:21 GMT, "Brock Bailey"
Victoria BC Canada
Weatherlawyer
2006-03-12 09:06:13 UTC
Post by c***@hotmail.com
open internet explorer
click tools
select "manage add-ons"
select "Add-ons that have been usedby Internet Explorer"
disable the add-on for microsoft genuine advantage validation.
Stop top posting if you are so clever or feck off to a pirate site. Oh
hang on this is alt... hmmm...

Why not just get a Linux distro and save a few quid on pirateware, put
your life back online and get a clean standing with the one true god?
(Or Bill and Melinda at any rate.)