Local Cable unplugged Icon
Wull
2011-01-25 22:11:45 UTC
Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is located
in the lower right bar by the time.

TIA
Wull
やねのすずめ
2011-01-26 13:05:16 UTC
Post by Wull
Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is
located in the lower right bar by the time.
Try to connect the LAN cable.

Rebooting the PC can clean off the icon sometimes.
--
(^v^) (.. )(o^< >^o) That icon appears on my office PC;
(( ))//^ ))(( ))(( )) the connection hub to cable is bad.
. Yane-no-Suzume // \
Wull
2011-01-27 08:09:44 UTC
Post by やねのすずめ
Post by Wull
Can anyone tell me how to delete or remove
the icon mentioned in the Title. It has a big red X on it and it is
located in the lower right bar by the time.
Try to connect the LAN cable.
How does one do this? I am not that computer knowledgeable.
Post by やねのすずめ
Rebooting the PC can clean off the icon sometimes.
I think I do this everyday when I shut down the computer.
Post by やねのすずめ
--
(^v^) (.. )(o^< >^o) That icon appears on my office PC;
(( ))//^ ))(( ))(( )) the connection hub to cable is bad.
. Yane-no-Suzume // \
Thank you
Wull